Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Posted a little late . . .

So I wrote this before I left on a different blog, decided I didn't like it, so am starting over. But here is the post from before I left....I'll write a new updated one soon :)
At the time I am writing this, it is almost exactly 36 hours until my plane departs! Am I ready yet, heck no! Instead of packing, I am sitting on my bed, with a suitcase 3/4 full of clothes, and that’s not even 1/2 of what I want to take. I just stare at it and hope it will all get done itself. A girl can wish, right?!
I don’t like limits, and weight and checked baggage limits are not working in my favor. How in the world am I suppose to be gone for 4 months on one suitcase?!? You’re talking to a girl who has over 70 pairs of shoes. This task is not an easy one.
I’m looking across my room….bed full of clothes, dresser full of jewelry, toiletries, paperwork, and more clothes. Shoes sprung across the floor. It’ll all fit, right? I guess this is the time I have to decide what is really critical to live on and what I can do without. I’ve never been a person to live simply; just look at my closet! I’m leaving for STL in less than 24 hours, so I have to get on this sometime. Might as well be now!

No comments:

Post a Comment